Each "ticket" is assigned to a corresponding booth.
Farmer's Market is approx. 10x12
Inside white building is approx 9x9
Lawn booths are 15x15
a. SPONSOR: Business or organization that has shown support monetarily or through in-kind services that may have special privileges not granted to most vendors.
b. VENDOR: Businesses, organizations, private sector that have been designated a booth space at the event.
c. FOOD VENDOR: Vendor selling food and/or drinks that may be consumed at the event.
d. NON-FOOD VENDORS: Vendor selling new or used items, art or craft work.
e. CHARITY: A not-for-profit group or organization that is participating in the event by some means.
2. To guarantee a space, booth area must be paid for in advance through the website.
a. ELIGIBILITY: Vendors must sell used or new items, crafts or art. Sponsors may participate by selling services or distributing literature.
b. SIZE: Lawn booths will be 15’x15’. Inside of white building will be divided by posts. Outside of white building is determined by map.
c. COST: Non-food vendors on street are $30 each space. Food vendors are $30.
d. PTTB PROMOTION: Vendors that have participated in Peaches To The Beaches at Mary Ross Waterfront Park will be eligible for $5 off for the same number of booths booth rented at either/both Great Gold Isles Yard Sale of the same year until Peaches To The Beaches occurs. The request for discount reimbursement will be on www.greatgoldenislesyardsale.com.
3. Event times are from 8 am to 5 pm. Set up time is from 5 am to 7:30 am.
a. Any late vendors will have to carry their items in.
b. Any vehicles inside of the designated booth areas at 7:30 will be towed off property no matter where it is parked on property after such time.
4. Vehicles are allowed in the vending area but must be moved after being unloaded.
a. Vendors are allowed to park along Gloucester Street , F Street and on the designated grassy areas.
b. Vendors will not be allowed to utilize the parking lot facing the road unless you will be restocking your booth during the scheduled event hours or the vehicle is properly signed as handicapped.
c. Vendors will not be allowed to utilize the Farmer’s Market parking except those that have secured a space under the pavilion facing the Farmer's Market parking lot.
5. Vendors may not extend into adjacent booths or walkways without the permission by GGIYS.
6. Vendors are encouraged to utilize their own tables, chairs and secured overhead cover, if applicable.
7. Food vendors will pursue their activities exclusively; must sell food and beverage only in the designated food booths. Food vendors must not compete with other food vendors on food items. The only exclusions are those designated by the Golden Arts & Humanities as Farmer's Market Regulars. These have paid monthly in advance and are not controlled by this event. All food vendors must comply with the Georgia Department of Agriculture Rules and Regulations, if applicable. Prepared food must have a valid temporary food service permit posted in clear public view.
a. Temporary food service permits for use at Mary Ross Waterfront Park:
Glynn County Environmental Health
Harold Pate Building
1725 Reynolds Street
Brunswick, GA 31520
8. Booth spaces are to be kept clean at all times. Trash receptacles and dumpsters are provided.
9. Restricted items:
a. Adult items that require buyers to be 18 years of age.
b. Services provided by non-sponsor vendors.
c. Weapons, fireworks and “poppers”.
d. Animals, birds and reptiles.
e. Alcoholic beverages cannot be sold or consumed.
f. Any vendor not willing to comply with these rules will be immediately removed and their booth fee forfeited.
10. Glynn Events reserves the right to make any decision final.
11. By purchasing booth space, the vendor agrees to the rules and disclaimers for the event.